PPRW 90

Jia - family
Fu - residence/manor
Daren - sir/mister
Furen - lady, madam
Xiao jie - miss (too long didn’t use (TLDU) pinyin lol xD)

Chapter 90 Ding Jia’s creating disturbances 


    Back to Neiyun Square, Mu Yunyao saw a carriage parked at the entrance. The lantern of the carriage was hanging with the sign of Zhou Fu. At this time, only Xuan Fu’s Zhou Ao would come here, but what did want to do again? 

    Upon entering, she heard Ding Yuelan's cold voice: "Zhou Daren, I have said before that you and I are already severed from each other. Please don't disturb me again in the future." 

    "Lan’er, I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me and go back with me." (TN: Shameless level: 999)

    "The document of peaceful separation has come down a few days ago. There is no relationship between you and me anymore. Please don't spoil my reputation, Zhou Daren."

    When Mu Yunyao came in, Ding Yuelan quickly got up. "Little Boss, you’re back, I will send the people away." 

    Mu Yunyao nodded to Ding Yuelan, glanced at Zhou Ao and went straight upstairs. Just walked to the stairway, she heard Zhou Ao’s angry voice: "Mu Yunyao, you’re still young but provoked disharmonious feelings between my wife and me. It’s too vicious!” 

    Mu Yunyao turned around, looking at Zhou Ao calmly: "If you have a Buddha in your heart, you will see that everyone is a Buddha; if you have a devil in your heart, you will see that all people are not good. I have always thought that this statement is very reasonable. Zhou Daren please don’t say anything to damage my reputation, it’s not gentlemanly." (TN: insert ded gif) 

    "Well, what kind of person is my wife, I've known over all these years. But it was only a few days before that she came to Niyunfang and her temper was distorted. I don't believe you have no influence on it!” Zhou Ao couldn't help biting his teeth. What a sly little girl! The last time he saw Ding Yuelan to bring troubles, he ruined the reputation he painstakingly accumulated over the years. He was busy trying to entrust relationships and find a way out. He just wanted to stop and leave the documents. He didn't expect that the Jin Jia would step in secretly and let his efforts went to waste. Lady Jin and Mu Yunyao were closely related, and nobody in Jingling City did not know about it. Mu Yunyao must be the one pushing it.

    "You, enough," You're enough, "Ding Yuelan looked cold and his eyes were full of strong mockery." My husband and wife have not known who you are for many years. You never paid attention to me for so many years. How can you know who I really am? If you continue to fool around, I'll report to the police you’re harassing a good woman, which is not a small crime." 

    “You! ...... Ding Yuelan, why you so unfeeling? " 

    “If the theory of unfeeling made me inferior to you, in any case, isn’t this the case for what you're doing right now? In the future, either you are willing to pity the jade or to protect the fragile ones, you are at your own liberty!" 

    Zhou Ao’s eyes widened, his heart apprehensive: "What do you mean by this? " 

    Ding Yuelan laughed and raised her finger to the door: "Zhou Daren, please." 

    Zhou Ao stood still. For a while, as if he had made up his mind, he threw himself down on his knees to Ding Yuelan and said, "Lan’er, I know I'm wrong. I really know I'm wrong. Please forgive me and give me another chance. We'll withdraw from the request."

    Ding Yuelan was shocked, and could not help stepping back two steps. She and Zhou Ao's husband and wife for many years, naturally know how proud he is. Now, she even kneels down to beg for her. Unfortunately, some things she could not forgive because forgiving him was an insult to herself: "The divorce document has been approved and sent, how can it be withdrawn?" 

    Mu Yunyao’s heart jolted. Last time she saw him in high spirits, but this time he was actually so low-spirited. Did something happen during that time, which made him suddenly change his attitude?

    "As long as we have the thoughts, we will be able to withdraw it." Zhou Ao looked hopeful. 

    Ding Yuelan suddenly turned to look at him carefully. "What excuses are you going to find? At that time I wrote the divorce document, you signed and sent it over. Could it be that I was delirious and crazy after all the nonsense?” 

    "Lan’er, I..." Zhou Ao's eyes flashed with fluster, and successfully made Ding Yuelan's heart a complete mass of ashes. 

    Ding Yuelan watched the vivid panic on his face, she was immediately angered, he really played this idea! 

    "Zhou Ao, I really think highly of you! Little Boss, troubling you to ask Liu Liang to help me drive some people out!" 

    Mu Yunyao nodded to Liu Liang and he directly started to push Zhou Ao out. 
     Closing the door of Niyunfang, Ding Yuelan couldn't help laughing lowly. "I thought I had a pearl, carefully treasured and cared for. Until I saw it clearly at the end that it was only a stinking fish eye, ha ha..."

    "Since Furen has already known it, don’t feel sad about it.” 

   “Little Boss rest assured that it’s not clear.” Ding Yuelan sighed deeply, as if to spit out all suffocation, the look was indeed relieved a lot. 

    Mu Yunyao felt that things were not so simple. Zhou Ao’s change in attitude before and after, made her feel a little different. She thought about asking Lady Jin tomorrow to see if she had any news. 

    It was only the next morning that she just got up and heard the sound of noise from the noise of the downstairs. 

    Jinlan knocked hurriedly at the door and ran in: "Miss, hurry and take a look, Old Master Ding (TN: aka Ding Lao Ye) and Old Madam Ding (aka Ding Lao Furen) came, saying that shopkeeper Ding had caught an illness, made her momentarily delirious, causing her to put forth all those troubles. Now, they’re trying to forcefully bring back shopkeeper Ding!"

    Mu Yunyao’s eyebrows were wrinkled. While wearing her clothes, she ordered Jin Lan: “You go out from the back door and invite Mrs. Jin to come over. Wait a minute. You said the Ding family said that shopkeeper Ding had an illness?” 

    ”Yes, that’s what Old Madam Ding said." 

    "By the way, tell Lady Jin to invite ten more doctors to come over." She had to take precautions against Ding Jia’s tricks such as fainting, and since they said she had a disease, it was better to call several more doctors to be prepared. 

    "Yes, Miss." 

   Now the second batch of embroideress had been trained. Most of the embroidery skills were taught. Cao Yunnian and others have already started to write reports to the capital to explain the matter. If anything happened at this juncture, all your efforts would go down the drain.

    "Yes, Miss." 

    Outside the door, Old Madam Ding’s cry could be heard from a long distance away: "Lan’er, my poor daughter, how did you become like this now?"

    Ding Yuelan looked at the woman with a sad face with disbelief: "Mother, do you really have the heart to push your daughter to a dead end?"

    Ding Yuexin's love affair with Zhou Ao behind her had broken her heart. Her parents knew about it but didn't stop it. It really turns all her hopes into dust (TN: completely disheartened). Now, they were even making a scene in Niyunfang. They even accused her of suffering from an illness and forced her to go back and continue to live with Zhou Ao. Wasn't that pushing her to her death?

    Seeing Mu Yunyao came down, Old Madam Ding suddenly raised her voice: "Mu Yunyao, my good daughter, coming here just once, but why did you let her gotten ill? You have to make it clear today, or I'll have to drag you to see an official to stop you!"
    
     Mu Yunyao was stunned. Sure enough, this time they were not coming for Ding Yuelan. They were targeting her, or Niyunfang! 


🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I tried using the pinyin for the titles but lol I'll still not use the long complicated pinyin in my standard. 



Comments